µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

2. Columns got messed up, again? Come on guys... there simply MUST be a way to make columns backwards compatible in the settings file... I'm very tired of redoing my columns back to the way I like them every 6 months or so (for the last 6 years).

Are you experiencing problems when upgrading, or downgrading? Also, from/to which versions?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Installed the latest 25309. The background color is white for everything especially the "Speed" graph. Everything is really extremely bright. Anyway to change the background color especially for the "Speed" graph to the original BLACK background. This way the graph looks more comfortable to the eyes. Thanks.

I just had something VERY weird happen. I started a torrent this morning before leaving for work. I set uTorrent to quit after the download was complete. It was a 3.05 GB file. After returning home from work this evening it showed to be done and complete. I streamed it to my Blu-ray player and watched about 35 minutes of it before having to stop it to run some errands.

I just added a new torrent. However, the 3.5 GB torrent I mentioned above started completely over. It's as if it never downloaded. Weird.

UPDATE: Actually, after looking further the original is still in my COMPLETE folder. But it has started downloading a new copy of it to my INCOMPLETE folder. Very strange indeed.

Hi Dev team, thanks for bringing back double clicking unfinished files. Now I got another question. After updating to the newest build (25309), I noticed that the Health bar is now orange in color instead of green. Is this intentional or does it mean that I got some connection/peer problems?

Also, like SuperEvideo, I can confirm that in the Speed tab, the legend box background is completely white, rendering the text unreadable.

Thanks

Going to jump in on the health bar colour.

The orange gives the impression that something is wrong and is completely at odds to the rest of the interface.

Worth going back to green I think. Beyond that I have nothing to add :P

May I ask (as a sidenote) what criteria are used to decide when uTorrent moves from Beta to RC readiness? Just seems a little haphazard..

The remove and -> remove torrent option ignores the gui.delete_to_trash option and the torrents do not go to the trash, they are removed directly.

Please split the completed percentaje from the status column, it is not possible to have the stopped torrents sorted by completion, for example.

I've been experiencing issues with downloading

So let me describe a bit

Started a torrent download and at a uncertain time I get a data missing balloon tip on tray icon and torrent stops

If I recheck or just start the torrent again, it will resume

However this does not happen at a exact same time

A simple note, is that at torrent load screen, I choose not to download all files but only one that if this is the issue

Archived