µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRITICAL BUG in µTorrent 3.0.25327

It delete permanently torrent with all files from disc, instead of using trash, even if gui.default.del_action and gui.delete.to_trash have default values (0 and true)

P.S. Help file didn't start... probably download issue

EDIT:

I want to add that all that's remains is only torrent file in uTorrent in Roaming folder, which should be also moved to trash

CRITICAL BUG in µTorrent 3.0.25327

It delete permanently torrent with all files from disc, instead of using trash, even if gui.default.del_action and gui.delete.to_trash have default values (0 and true)

P.S. Help file didn't start... probably download issue

EDIT:

I want to add that all that's remains is only torrent file in uTorrent in Roaming folder, which should be also moved to trash

We've already been discussing uT not deleting to the recycle bin in the thread (and it's not really that critical of an issue).

Trash is still not working in the RCs, "Remove -> and remove torrent" is still removing permanently the torrents and it is not sending them to the trash, ignoring the advanced setting.

Hi,

When this happens for you, do you see the following message in the logger tab?

Warning: Delete to trash failed for _____. Error: _____. Deleting permanently.

I just had something VERY weird happen. I started a torrent this morning before leaving for work. I set uTorrent to quit after the download was complete. It was a 3.05 GB file. After returning home from work this evening it showed to be done and complete. I streamed it to my Blu-ray player and watched about 35 minutes of it before having to stop it to run some errands.

I just added a new torrent. However, the 3.5 GB torrent I mentioned above started completely over. It's as if it never downloaded. Weird.

UPDATE: Actually, after looking further the original is still in my COMPLETE folder. But it has started downloading a new copy of it to my INCOMPLETE folder. Very strange indeed.

Is your COMPLETE folder on a different drive than your download folder?

Is your COMPLETE folder on a different drive than your download folder?

No. Here is my configuration for "Directories":

NEW DOWNLOADS: F:\Download\Incomplete

COMPLETED: F:\Download\Complete

Also, I got this error tonight using latest build (25327):

Error: Invalid access to memory location

I selected only one file in the torrent. After viewing the sample I selected the full version and gave it a priority of high and got the error mentioned above. I get it even when doing a "Force Re-Check".

Error: Invalid access to memory location

I selected only one file in the torrent. After viewing the sample I selected the full version and gave it a priority of high and got the error mentioned above. I get it even when doing a "Force Re-Check".

It's a known issue. It happens when there's at least one skipped file in torrent. Workaround is to delete partfile, force re-check, start.

Some GUI glitch: on the "Files" tab — on every µTorrent restart the "Rate" column forgets it's width value (i.e. set by double clicking) and gets default (?) value about twice as wide, activating horizontal scroll.

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier.

^ I see that the GUI might still need "some" work here... After upgrading from 2.2.1 (On XP' date=' running with uTP only bt.transp_disposition = 26) all data / speeds/graph freezes (not changing) every few minutes. Download is still progressing nicely, tho... :(

Has anyone else noticed that ?

[url']http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3456/39121615.th.png

Yes, this is on the list to fix.

Still not fixed in RC3... Back to 2.2.1... :P

Trash is still not working in the RCs' date=' "Remove -> and remove torrent" is still removing permanently the torrents and it is not sending them to the trash, ignoring the advanced setting.[/quote']

Hi,

When this happens for you, do you see the following message in the logger tab?

Warning: Delete to trash failed for _____. Error: _____. Deleting permanently.

No, there are no such messages in the logger, this bug was introduced in the RC1 if this is useful to you.

I upgraded to the latest µTorrent 3.0 from 2.2 and the toolbar has gone missing. I press F4 and it just hides the blank toolbar area. I tried downloading toolbar.bmp and putting it in both %appdata%\utorrent and c:\program files\utorrent but the toolbar still does not appear.

uT devs, something that started with uT 3.0, is when "Checking" is running, my computer gets extremely slow. Even the mouse cursor gets lagged.

Before uT 3.0, it was fine. I didn't even notice the "Checking" was being executed.

Thanks.

Archived