µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

I can't end the dl:

[2011-06-03 20:57:42]  Error opening "V:\TV\Pioneer.One\Pioneer.One.S01E01.REDUX.Xvid-VODO\Support.Pioneer.One_Make.future.episodes.possible!": [2011-06-03 20:57:42]  Error: Pioneer.One.S01E01.REDUX.Xvid- - Impossibile accedere al file. Il file è utilizzato da un altro processo. 

No one process uses this file.

The same just after a reboot.

bye

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really have to do something about the damn upload chocker. I am seeding 5 torrents with many peers and it is only uploading from one...

It sounds like you should contact the peers that are on the other torrents' date=' and ask them to download more.

If you do a wireshark capture, we'll be happy to look at it for you.[/quote']

I don't know, man. But since uT v3 I keep "wasting" my upload capabilities. I have my upload set to 25 kb/s but uT keeps uploading from only one file at like 8 kb/s, while there are other torrents with 40+ peers to whom uT just won't connect (it shows that it is connected to 0). Even limiting the uploading file's upload doesn't affect the others. It's killing my ratio in all private torrent sites.

New build up!

First bugs build 25345/RC4 :

1. When trying to run this build, when another instance (2.2.1...) is running - it does not show a proper notification. Instead you see this one:

66308366.th.png

2. speed graph is still white... (old settings files)

66946550.th.png

First bugs build 25345/RC4 :

1. When trying to run this build, when another instance (2.2.1...) is running - it does not show a proper notification. Instead you see this one:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1086/66308366.th.png

Thanks - I will add this to the 3.0 issues. http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=588848#p588848

2. speed graph is still white... (old settings files)

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7880/66946550.th.png

No color changes have been announced. We will do these all at once.

I have a small sugestion:

I wanted to delete some torrents from the torrent list. I have selected them (about 200 torrents), then when I wanted to press DEL button on my keyboard i've made a mistake and pressed ENTER.

Now that was something cool: 200+ Windows Explorer opening! :/

Please make a confirmation dialog from when someone wants to open Download forlder for more than 1 torrent.

Version using : 3.0 RC3

Thanks, might add this soon :D

Hi' date='

When this happens for you, do you see the following message in the logger tab?

Warning: Delete to trash failed for _____. Error: _____. Deleting permanently.

[/quote']

No, there are no such messages in the logger, this bug was introduced in the RC1 if this is useful to you.

This issue is fixed, with changelog:

Fix: Files would be permanently deleted when "Delete to trash" option was selected

Expect it soon.

FIXED!!!! THANK YOU!!

Still getting the "Error: Invalid access to memory location" error with build 25345.

Same scenario as before. I chose the sample file. It finished downloading. I viewed it for quality and was satisfied. I then selected the full file, gave it NORMAL priority and immediately when it started to download got the mentioned error.

Bug in RC4 (build 25345): [and earlier, probably since 3.0]

The "Add new torrent" window size is not remembered and will therefore always go back to it's default size.

(the column wide though is remembered - just saying, I mean the whole window. That's quite annoying because the area where you select the files (for part-leeching) is damn small by default and most of the time the file names are two times as long as the default space, not to mention it only shows 5 or 6 files (without scrolling) at the default size).

rc4bugaddnewtorrent.th.jpg

After updating to RC4, I can't download from piratebay and Isohunt anymore. EZTV and btchat works fine though. I have no problems downloading up to RC3. The seed/peer count is zero (they have hundreds before), the trackers status are listed either as: offline (timed out), HTTP error 404, Failure: Connection timed out, or connection closed by peer. Also the status icon is red.

Is this because RC version of uT is not supported by the trackers? If yes, why didn't I have this problem before from the previous betas and RCs? Or is it just the tpb and isohunt trackers are down at the same time as I use RC4? Thanks.

edit: I noticed that eztv's torrent is downloading only by peer exchange, all of their trackers are not connecting too. So maybe the trackers' issue?

edit2: It turned out to be my ISP problem, not uT. So disregard the issue above. thx.

@zdnko: enable the option about .!ut extension in µT.

Nothing changed. :(

Ok with 2.2.1 ;)

bye

Exclude this extension from the scanning modules of your security program (antivirus' date=' antispyware) and media indexers (player, library, media center etc).

If that fails, post Hijackthis log into this thread: [url']http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=60615&p=1

Exclude this extension from the scanning modules of your security program (antivirus, antispyware) and media indexers (player, library, media center etc).

For that matter should it matter if it is 2.2.1 or 3.0 ?

I have had this problem since the beta release (not sure which version) but when the program just stops working properly, it will not complete the "pieces" of the download even though they are at 100%. I've restarted the program because of the torrent that was close to being finished and i ended up having to start it all over again after restarting the program (I may have just removed and readded the torrent).

I've since formatted my pc (for reasons other than torrent not working) and decided to install the latest RC you have here and its been working for a few days (which was the same problem with the beta before the format) but one torrent stopped and would not complete the last file (stuck on the last piece). I've tried removing the torrent from uTorrent altogether and readding it but it gets stuck at various places in the force check (always less than 10%). Other downloads will not start or find seeds/peers from the trackers.

When you set all files in the torrent to "don't download" to avoid downloading unwanted samples (for movies), jpg, or txt files, then reset the priority of the files within the torrent to anything (low, normal, high) it will move the priority of the torrent to #1.

Archived