µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We fixed some of your issues with Minimize!

1. Look in Preferences > UI Settings, for starting uT Minimized on windows startup. It works as requested now! :D

2. We fixed /MINIMIZED, so that when uT is started from cmd line with that option, we start utorrent minimized. (This is the only way to start ut minimized, without windows restart that is)

If you ask me - It looks just awkward and none-standard:(

Also, you didn't fix my issue :P I am telling you I have a bad feeling about what you'll find when checking the issue with my multi-files-test-torrent (including a 2g+ file) that caused both 100% disk-overload plus stopped downloading :(

More reporting similar issue - in here:

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=599146#p599146

Also, you didn't fix my issue :P I am telling you I have a bad feeling about what you'll find when checking the issue with my multi-files-test-torrent (including a 2g+ file) that caused both 100% disk-overload plus stopped downloading :(

Will look into that soon

Running Wine with 3.0 the background is black or appears to be, only able to see columns (#, Size, Status, Health, Rating and Playback) tried unistalling and reinstalling. Still having the problem. If there is a way to change to background I can't find it, the only way to tell what file it is, is to click it.

uTorrent closing problems are back again. The same goes for the "Remove data" and "Remove data+torrent" options. It gets fixed in one build and then it is back in another.

I think the problem might be that different developers are using different builds when fixing a particular bug; making some old bugs appearing on newer builds.

We fixed some of your issues...

The problem of the hanging utorrent after a few minutes is still there in 25454. Haven't tried 25460 yet. :(

Turn off UPnP and see what happens.

If you're talking about the "Enable UPnP port mapping" - this one has been off for ages since my router doesn't support it anyway. Unless 3.0 enables it stealthily it should be off (I'm currently running 2.2.1).

Another issue I have.

I had this with the last 2.2 build as well.

I have 0 torrents downloading, but multiple seeding. I started it up about 2 hours ago. I have downloaded 144 mb. In a time where making sure you don't go over bandwidth limits, this is not good. That could add up very very quickly. Is this amount real? What is it I'm supposedly downloading exactly?

Another issue I have.

I had this with the last 2.2 build as well.

I have 0 torrents downloading, but multiple seeding. I started it up about 2 hours ago. I have downloaded 144 mb. In a time where making sure you don't go over bandwidth limits, this is not good. That could add up very very quickly. Is this amount real? What is it I'm supposedly downloading exactly?

This is supposedly the data exchange with peers.Either that or protocol overhead.

Utorrent keep not closing if i close via taskbar, I have to hit crtl+alt+del and close via taskmanager...

Also why is not showing the real download speed?, with everest UE i see 390KB/s witch is the current speed of my conection, with Rainmeter also see 390KB/s but on utorrent it only show 340-350 at max..

There is some tweek to see the real download speed or is a bug on utorrent?

^ pref->advanced->gui.graph_overhead/overhead_in_taskbar

the numbers do not include overhead.

Already try changing that options, still don't show what i want =/, My overheads are above of 410KB/s, the normal download rate is 390KB/s

Thanks anyway

There seems to be a bug with the latest build.

If you try to add a torrent when utorrent is checking a a file it causes utorrent to crash.

Crash dump sent of course when this happened.

Once file check is done torrents can be added without problem.

Archived