µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changelog please. Don't know why you guys never post the changelog for new version right when you release the update. We always have to ask about it before you post them up.... kinda weird.

They never change anything but the build number. The UI still opens and does not opne to the tray as 2.2.1 does. Have your devs ever thought about another line of work?

We always have to ask about it before you post them up.... kinda weird.

That's not the only one thing which is weird here.

I like weird... :P Don't be shy, do give some more examples... ;)

(ps: 25505 does not crash here, on XP...)

My running build is still 25460 and Check for Updates says "No new version." I know I can get 25516 from the first page of this thread but it doesn't seem to be officially released.

Maybe the reason there are no release notes is that these builds are not released, but you're beta testers :)

It seems that utorrent 3.0 has gone "Stable" over 50 days ago. However automatic updates have not been enabled so far. This makes one think that maybe, just maybe the users out there who've installed manually version 3.0 are nothing more than beta testers "undercover" :D

Good luck to the beta testers testing the "stable" version. I am waiting for the Gold version. :P (or the stable, stable one).

Good luck

Archived