Renaming "Name" column bug + open UI spikes CPU + Highlighting

gugugugu

uTorrent 3.0 B 25220, Windows 7 Ultimate x32

----------

Renaming bug:

When clicking F2 to rename the torrent name the "#" column is activated for renaming.

EX: If I click F2 on a torrent named "gibberish.tv.show.S01E01.divx.ac3.some-guy" which is number 3 on the torrent list, the number "3" is highlighted. When renaming the "3" to "TV show S01E01" the actual name of the torrent will be renamed.

In the previous version, clicking the torrent name twice with a small pause between clicks would allow for renaming the torrent name (the same way that Windows Explorer does)

-----------

UI bug:

Torrent rows alternate in colour - white/grey.

- If a GREY row is hightlighted it turns blue. If I click a filename in the "Files" window below, the torrent row stays blue

- If a WHITE row is hightlighted it turns blue. If I click a filename in the "Files" window below, the torrent row turn grey, the same colour grey as the upper and lower torrent, making it difficult to quickly see which torrent is highlighted.

---------

CPU UI bug:

Whenever uTorrent UI is open the process will consume 15-25% more CPU than when closed. Consistent over reboots, open/close of uTorrent.

---------

Archived