Automation things

evlo

Hello,

would it be possible to add option to automatically extract rars if download is rar archives (with checkbox to delete the rars after successful extract). I think you don't need to bundle rar extractor - ideal solution would be to check usual location in registry for path to associated program and prefill it's location, probably it should also be possible for user to set the location manually.

Also i would like to see feature that would allow me to set directory where to put torrents in progress in episode downloaded. I think i'm not only one using media center software and when you set directory where you want to put episodes in episode downloader it puts file to it even when it is not complete. You need to set file location to final destination so media center softwares can add it to its database and download correct metadata etc. So this all is done and when file is added, so you press green button on remote, see new episode of you favorite show and when you try to play the file it is not possible because it is not finished. This feature would really made _perfect_ user experience.

It would be great if it was possible to have unrar even with TV shows - well when i think about it having option to run program in RSS downloader (shows downloader as i call it :) ) would be quite nice option :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do have absolute path specifed.

I have "C:\seeboxPreparation\IncommingReleases" 'Put new downloads in in'

I have few rss feeds without autodownload

Then i setup one rule in rss downloader:

Filter = *

SaveIn= "C:\seeboxPreparation\DownloadedRealeases\TV"

And it downloads torrens that are in progress directly to "C:\seeboxPreparation\DownloadedRealeases\TV"

I'm looking even for not utorrent based solution to RSS downloading with "advanced" rules in case you know some alternative. :)

I think I am missing your point.

SaveIn= "C:\seeboxPreparation\DownloadedRealeases\TV"

And it downloads torrens that are in progress directly to "C:\seeboxPreparation\DownloadedRealeases\TV

That seems to me to behave "as designed"... all torrents DLed from that feed shold go into taht location. Did I miss anything

Archived