Feed not respecting publish date...(for display purposes)

spaceforent

...I'm not sure if this is an issue with showRSS (http://showrss.karmorra.info/) or with uTorrent.

uTorrent always shows the publish date of yesterday. This makes it quite confusing because the entire torrent name isn't shown in the feed. So, for example, in my feed I have "Camelot" four times. That's all it says is "Camelot". I have no idea which episode is which and every day the publish date says "Yesterday".

This definitely just seems to be a display issue because it appears that it really does download the correct episode and does not re-download anything.

I know showRSS is displaying the date, however, it looks like uTorrent just isn't using it properly. showRSS shows the date like this:

<pubDate>Thu, 21 Apr 2011 04:10:01 +0200</pubDate>

I'm not sure what key uTorrent is looking for but that doesn't appear to be it! :)

Cool thanks - yep 1.5.1. And yeah, I just noticed that I have new one that is tagged "today". That's a handy fix, thanks!

Now... if the smart feed thing can be sorted it'll all work perfectly. That's the only issue I've run up against so far (not had the slow speeds or other issues people have reported, I'm managed to get to 1.7MBs thus far with just some minor changes to the preferences).

Archived