Program to remove or stop finished downloads

Sanity

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well im back after further testing , now theres an entire new problem to be had with your current release, browsing in an open window you loose focus and with movies the taskbar pops into sight after a few secs , please fix this , knew it was too good to be true just yet :|

• 3 weeks later...

oh hi bill thought you got it to work aswell , well im running utorrent 2.2.1 build 25130 since anything beyond that version is adware , slow and bulky NOT what utorrent used to be in my eyes atleast , im waiting for utorrent to return to its roots but im happy with the above mentioned version no complaints, azdps latest build is working just fine on my w7 x64 sp1 ultimate build over here couldnt be happier atm :D

• 2 weeks later...

gladpants, at this time I don't have any plans to add any additional features. Also it's beyond the scope of what I wanted to accomplish with this program. My time is directed at other things at the moment but if I ever get motivation to work on the program again, I will see what I can come up with.

• 2 weeks later...
2.2 is not supported and will never be updated or "fixed".

wrong thread son :cool:

p.s: azdps well weve got a new problem , its freezing again after a little while with 2.2 utorrenthelper , non responsive to doubleclicks and wont remove completed torrents until i manually kill the task in taskmanager and restart and after a while the same thing again , got about 30 torrents running atm , fix it please , id appreciate it alot :(

At the moment my free time is devoted to other things. I have included the source code on the 1st page below the uTorrent Helper download link. Maybe someone can help out and fix the any problems that I have introduced in my source code. Unfortunately there's no comments in the source code.There's also no restrictions on the code use. Written in assembly language. If you make codes changes feel free to let me know, and I can post an updated version with credit going to whomever made the code changes.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

uTorrentHelper version 3.0 is now out and I've added it to the first post. This is a major code rewrite, and should solve everyone's crashing problems. I've tested this on Windows XP and Windows 7. If you find any problems please let me know. I would appreciate your feedback.

Archived