sharing files but torrent prob

utorrent4200

I want to share my music without hassle. When i download mp3's and music videos they all go into the same folder and my torrent file goes into a seperate folder. But once i go and sort my mp3's and music videos into there own folders the torrent files can't automatically find them. I am constantly moving things around. Is there a simple solution for this so i don't half to go thur every single song and create a new torrent. Im looking for a quick 30 second solution as I am constantly downloading and would like to share. Thanks

Im totally moving the actually file thats being played/viewed to a sub-folder. This is how my file goes: Music (sub folders are) torrents, mp3's, music video's, misc, and downlaoded. I download into the downloaded and the torrent goes into the torrent folder. Then i move the music to its proper folder and leave the torrent file in the torrent folder. But that makes it so it can't seed. Sometimes I will downlaod a large file and delete songs out of it. But MOST of the time I download individual songs and move them around.

So how do I update the torrent? Is there a way to automatically update 500 torrents?

I just tried downloading a torrent and I hit "STOP" then I searched for a way to browse for a new folder for it to be downlaoded to and nothing was avaialble. I prefer to download everything into my "downloaded" folder and then sort thru them and update the torrent at that time. how do i do that? step by step d

Archived