Too Many download slots 3.0 Beta (25277)

uTorrentFalcon

Hello,

I just installed 3.0 Beta (25277) and now I can't seem to get it to stop trying to download everything in my list, I used to have it caped at 2 downloads at a time by setting "Maximum Number of Downloads" to 2 but that is still set and it keeps trying to download 10 out of the 30 items in my list. What am I missing, do i need to set something else differently, or is this a bug?

Another strange thing is only the first item in the list now shows the download speed but uTorrent still shows the 10 other 8 as downloading and the percentage goes up but no download speed listed, and now another strange thing, it stopped downloading the first 10 and now is downloading the first 2 and 8 further down the list and the 8 right below are back to being qued, what is going on?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I think I figured it out, at least for now there are just the 2 main dl's, it was in advanced, the setting for ignoring slow dl's, i guess it would get slow for one and jump to the next and just never stop jumping until it got something with a dl that was fast right away, i think this might be a bug, that is now how that feature should work, it should only jump to the next after testing for a while and should stop if the original tested item raises dl speed

Archived