exe files

Ekonika

Whenever I run an .exe file, I get an error message from Torrent that tries to open it as a torrent file.

I'm pretty sure I caused this by (well, being inexperienced for one) trying to play a torrented file and having no clue what I was doing. At the bottom of the home Torrent screen, beneath the 'Files' tab, I left-clicked on my path and am not quite sure what I did from there but now, every time I click on ANY .exe file, the error message 'Unable to load "file.exe": Invalid Torrent file!'

How could I possibly fix this? I think there would be some way to adjust options of exe files (like internet, CDs in the drive, and games) so Torrent doesn't try to open them. If this involves uninstalling Torrent then I'd like to know how to do that as well, so I can re-download an un-messed-up version.

Thank you.

Thanks, I've followed all instructions on the site and am still having the issue. I'll restart my laptop and see what happens, but could someone tell me how to get rid of Torrent so I can download it again without this issue?

Archived