skrz Posted May 25, 2011 Report Share Posted May 25, 2011 Hello,I think I found a bug related to the "Apply rate limit to uTP connections" option.I described it in thread "Really slow dl speeds...out of nowhere" (copypaste:)I noticed, that the speed problems are related to "Apply rate limit to uTP connections" option.When I disable the option, my download speed are normal (e.g. 1000 kB/s and more), but when I check the option, the download speed immediately drops (e.g. to 200 kB/s) although my "Global Download Rate Limiting" is set to 1000.Upload speed is behaving similar.I read through threads in Speed Problems section and I think there are several threads describing the same symptoms as I experienced (e.g. it worked before but now it's slow; slow download/upload although there are plenty of seeds).My setup:win7 64 bit, windows firewall, glasnost - no problem, uTorrent build 25309 32bitPS: The configurability of uTorrent is great - that's the only reason I was able to found out what option makes the difference. Thanks for great program!EDIT: kB/s units corrected Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.