Ports forwarded/static IP Stil showing Not Connectable

DocsGal

I have been having this issue for some time now with my Utorrent that I am showing that my port is open but when I go to canyouseeme.org or when I use the portforward port checker that my port is NOT actually forwarded correctly. Up until now, I had been connectable with my sites and had no problems with Ut seeing my forwarded ports. I did not have a static ip address assigned since we have two computers that access uTorrent from our ip and we never had an issue up until this point.. I had my port forwarded just fine and we managed the ports through my router ip address just fine, but when I updated to the 2.2 version of Utorrent I seemed to start getting all types of issues.

To give my details: I have a Linksys WUSB54GP wireless connector on a computer that accesses another Linksys WRT54GX4 router in another part of the house. That system is connected to our primary wired router provided by our ISP which is a Comtrend CT-5072T. I have a Windows XP system and use NOD32 AV 4. I have did not install NOD 32 until after I had all these problems though, so it is not the AV. My firewall exceptions are all perfect. I have tried every configuration possible including disconnecting the other computer that was accessing uTorrent and setting up a static ip address on my computer with no luck in any configuration. I even got lucky and talked to a tech with my isp and he went into the router settings on their end and set it up to match with my settings and we could not get it to lock into an ip address to open the port. Can anyone give me any further settings or tips that I might try? I know I am probably missing some simple fundamental or just overlooking something. This is just bugging me to no end! Let me know if you need any more info than I have provided here. Thanks for any and all help!

Docs Gal

Archived