have to move all my torrents and downloaded files

radar54

I am seeding over 100 torrents and their associated downloaded files. To free disk space, I must move all my torrents and their associated downloaded files to a new hard drive. Is there a way to do this enmass or do I have to do it one torrent/folder at a time?

Thanks,

radar54

maybe this helps;

Loading multiple torrents stored in a single folder.

Let's say in your previous client you had setup a "completed torrents" folders and you wish to reload all the torrents from this location into µTorrent.

Create a folder called AUTOLOAD on your desktop

Create a folder called TORRENTS somewhere where you wish your finished torrents to be relocated (for example c:\My Documents\My Torrents\).

Go to Options > Preferences > Downloads : location of downloaded files: check "Put new downloads in:" and point the path to the folder you were using to save your completed torrents in with your previous client.

Go to Options > Preferences > Others. Under Storage for torrent files: Check "Move .torrents for finished jobs to: " and point the path to the TORRENTS folder (never mind the "Save the .torrent files" option for now).

Under Auto-load Torrents, check "Automatically load torrents in directory" and point the path to the AUTOLOAD folder on your desktop.

Find the .torrent for the files you wish to load (which match the files in your completed folder), and move them (not copy) to the AUTOLOAD folder on your desktop.

µTorrent automatically loads the .torrents from the AUTOLOAD folder into the torrent list. µTorrent will find that the matching files are already in the download folder and will check them to make sure they are complete.

Note: this procedure is also valid for partially downloaded files.

http://user.utorrent.com/help/guides/migrate

Archived