Speed Stuck at 100 KB on new Windows 7 Laptop

Sensei21

:oHello, my problem is that on my old laptop, which ran windows Vista, i was able to attain over 1 MB/Sec on my torrents, and it very rarely fell under 700 kb/s. But i got my new laptop, which is windows 7, and now my torrents will NOT go over 100 KB, for anything. I've already tried the settings, the firewall remove then re add thing, and everything else in the FAQ section, to no avail. How can I get my speed back up to it's original glory? =[

:|

I can't explain how unhelpful that was. Words just don't do justice as to how useless that was to me. If you had read my post, you would see that I already went to that section ad nthe FAQ, this is a new problem, and it involves windows 7 directly i believe. I only found one post even similiar to my problem, and it didn't help. I have tried every solution I can find, and believe the problem to be in the software itself, seeing as how it doesnt seem to be dealing with Windows 7 very well from other posts I have read. But thank you for your sarcasm, it was definitely the kind of image a site should be giving to a dedicated user of 5 years.

If you had read my post, you would see that I already went to that section ad nthe FAQ, this is a new problem

Considering that you chose to NOT provide the information the guide requires of you when everything else doesn't work, your post is even more unhelpful than mine.

If you're going to be snarky about me giving you links to a guide, make good and damn sure you've COMPLETELY followed it first.

Now provide the information the guide requests of you.

Archived