Download average speed below 2kB/s?

Skye

I'm new to uTorrent, but although I've followed all the guides/suggestions I can find, I can't get my download speed up. I've been through the setup guide and changed my settings accordingly, and I've changed my modem's settings to allow UPnP, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I also tried enabling protocol encryption, but that doesn't seem to do anything either (possibly made it worse). Is there anything that I'm doing wrong, or that I can do to make it faster? I'd really appreciate any help.

Skye.

I am having the same problem, and i also downloaded that file above and got speeds upwards of 200kb/s. Still having slow speeds with all my other torrents. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:18% into the download the speed slowed down to an average of 4 kb/s will be searching forums for this problem. Any feedback would still be helpful. Thank you

I am having the same problem, I can download the file above fine but when i load a torrent from another site it shows the number of peers and seeds but i can't connect to any. I have the latest version of utorrent and running win7 ultimate 64 bit, it was working fine a week ago and i havn't done anything to the settings.

Archived