V8 bundle: Failed to get bundle offset

RioBORG

• 2 weeks later...

Use RUN/CMD function on start-menu and type services.msc

http://forum.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-management-support/29688-microsoft-management-console-mmc-windows-7-a.html

Go to the menu with the device drivers. View -> View hidden.. check if there is a virtual adapter there, if it is deactive it or delete it.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1364769/how-to-detect-and-disable-windows-7-virtual-wifi-adapter

And see if it helps

• 5 months later...

uTorrent has the worst support forums. Every time I come here to see about an issue I am having, which is usually minor, nobody has any answers, and the answers that are posted are usually off-the-cuff made-up nonsense. Instead of explaining what this V8 Bundle IS and why it suddenly is in the log, we are told to turn off services that we use or AS ALWAYS to update to a newer version even if we have the newest version. Typical. Why can't there be ONE expert on these forums? Just one person who knows what he/she is talking about.

soulcoma

I am sorry you feel your issues are not being addressed. Since you do not appreciate any of the help or advice given, and feel there are no qualified experts able to help you; I recommend you change to another torrent client. Go to their web site and join their forum and complain to them.

Or you can become the uTorrent expert and help everyone else.

I have never heard so many people complain (with an attitude) about a free product. People should be grateful for what uTorrent can do. If they want to "demand" service, "demand" support, "demand" this or that, buy uTorrent Plus, then at least you have paid for the product and have a stake in the quality and/or service.

Sorry for the rant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived