Please Help

BigDawg99

i am from Canada and i was on the Bell Aliant High Speed..and downloading from Btjunkie and using Utorrent everything was fine...i was getting maybe 1,7mbs with aliant and a good movie download was about 48 minutes..

I just switched to Rogers High Speed internet and i am getting about 15 MBS..but when i try to download a movie and it takes like 4 hrs just to download a movie...i am running Windows 7 by the way..just in case if that is a problem...

Would someone please let me know what is going on...i was downloading movies faster with a Slower Internet connection and now that i have a Faster internet connection the downloads are realyly slow.

Oh, your problem is very easy to solve and has a very clear answer. I will tell you right after you help me.

I am from Canada too and I had a sewer pipe from Bell Atlantis.. and defecating from my room and using U-tor toilet sink everything was fine... I was getting maybe 1,7 cm^3/s with Bell Atlantis and a good meal extraction was about 48 minutes..

I just switched to Rogers High Speed sewer pipe and i am getting about 15 cm^3/s..but when I try to extract my yesterday's meal it took like 4 hours just to defecate everything. I am using toilet paper from Win Brothers by the way... just in case if that is a problem...

Would someone please let me know what is going on... I was extracting my meal faster with a thinner sewer tube and now that I have a thicker tube the extraction is really slow.

Describe your problem, please, in details. We know very little useful information from your message to help you efficiently :)

Archived