Mass migration? (Maybe an app for that?)

Moleculor

Alright, I have to do a mass migration of a bunch of files in one particular directory.

There's the advanced > set download location option, which moves the files itself, sure.

However, if I USE that option, and I try to do it for the list of torrents I have, I have to remember which torrents are in separate folders and which ones aren't, or else it just starts dumping files into the root directory of the folder when it shouldn't.

I'd just copy/paste the entire set of files on my own, but that's almost as difficult, AND there's apparently a few files mixed into the folder that uTorrent failed to delete when I removed torrents in the past, and I'd like to keep those from moving with the migration. Which means a direct "select all, copy/paste" is out of the question.

Is there an easy way of mass migrating files that doesn't involve me having to retype a directory location for each and every file AND doesn't require me to remember which torrents are inside subfolders?

Maybe there's an app?

Yeah, I actually used that when my drive letters changed with my latest hard drive upgrade... But how does that move the files?

Remember, I don't want to just copy/paste the folder they're in, as there are non-torrent files mixed into it (because uTorrent failed to delete many over the past two or three years).

About moving the files, you need to do yourself (I mean manually, especially if you stored other files in the torrent directories). BE is useful to change transparently the path, so µT doesn't need to force a recheck during hours.

Archived