FiOS ActionTec & Netgear WNDR3700v2 - 2 Peer Seeds MAX

RummagingBear

My Issue:

It seems that my utorrent is only able to connect to 2(maybe 3) peers at any given time, but no speed issue uploading to these peers when connected..

My set up:

I have an ActionTec wireless router from Verizon, and I have created a subnet via a DMZ to my Netgear WNDR3700v2 router using a static ip address. Netgear is properly port-forwaring to my PC, and I have set up a port exception in Norton 360. I have confirmed the port is properly forwarded to my PC using PFPortChecker.

In uTorrent, UPnP and NAT PMP port mapping are disabled. Global max connections is 175, max number of connected peers/torrent is 125, and number of upload slots is 30. I've also enable Protocol Encryption with Outgoing = Forced, and unchecked allow incoming legacy connections.

I think I've read just about every post everywhere about this issue and can't seem to find a solution. I'm thinking it might have to do with being double NAT-ed, and the small NAT on ActionTec.

Any help?

MORE: I just ran a Glasnost Test, and it states that my ISP is not limiting/shaping my traffic.

:

Archived