Rechecking of Files

tonyjdaniels

Rechecking of files should be in order of queue position according to "DreadWingKnight". Not sure if he knows what he is talking about because he was wrong and answered my post without even checking, but if that is suppose to be the case, then it is not working correctly. If it's suppose to happen alphabetically, then DreadWingKnight is wrong again. DreadWingKnight needs to work on his snippy little attitude. This too might be a bug.

As of 3.0, build 25406, rechecking of files happens alphabetically.

I am running it right now, latest version 3.0 build 25406, and it's checking queue # 19 and hasn't touched 2, 7, 16, 12,8, 17, etc... The file it checked first started with "18". When I sorted alphabetically, it's going right down the list.

Order of re-check:

#19 "18"

#2 "Aus"

Skipped #1 "Too"

Rechecking files should be performed in the order of priority, not alphabet.

by Tony Daniels | 2 comments

It's sorted by queue position, not alphabetically.

DreadWingKnight

Then report the bug in the forum if you believe it is one. The ideabank is NOT the place for bug reports.

about 18 hours ago

1 Tony Daniels

Tony Daniels

I am running it right now, latest version 3.0 build 25406, and it's checking queue # 19 and hasn't touched 2, 7, 16, 12,8, 17, etc... The file it checked first started with "18". When I sorted alphabetically, it's going right down the list.

Order of re-check:

#19 "18"

#2 "Aus"

Skipped #1 "Too"

Looks like alphabetically to me.

?

Tony

Archived