n00b, please help :(

Solarmew

Hello.

I've been scouting the internet and this forum for a bit, but can't find the answer :(

I've been using uTorrent with BTGuard for a while and a couple days ago BTGuard installed an update and now i'm stuck with the yellow icon in the corner :( both uTorrent and BTGuard are allowed through firewall.

When i run the speed test is says "Neither NAT-PMP nor uPnP is enabled. I guess that's the default BTGuard setting? And should work?

I tried enabling them but still get the same message when running the test even tho the automatic mapping box is now checked :(

I don't know what else to do, i don't want to change something that would make the BTGuard not work anymore.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Does µT work with BTGuard off? (green network icon)

when i uninstalled and installed BTGuard a bunch of times it seem like it comes with uT 2.0.3 attached (i guess because they have configured all the setting on it for n00bs like me who wouldn't know what to do with it) and only works (or used to work) on that. I have downloaded uT 3.0 and it works because it's not going through the BTGuard proxy and i don't know how to transfer the settings to it and still have it be functional X.X

As their support board, maybe they have an answer about the settings to change.

they don't actually have like a forum or anything >.< ... just a couple FAQs and they're not particularly helpful...

also tried turning off the firewall, still nothing ...

and in their FAQs it says that my IP should be " 208.71.113.xxx or 204.16.202.xxx or 85.131.129.xxx or 85.17.25.xxx" and it's not any of those, does that mean it's not working?

Try to play with the settings about proxy in µT.

could you be more specific please? >.> ... i don't really know what most of those settings are and i wouldn't want it to work just because i did something to turn off BTGuard, i kinda need that to work also >.<

Archived