uTorrent 3.0 ca'nt Minimize at system start !

thusinhngheo123123

I am having the same issue. I have been using utorrent for years, never had the issue. recently I bricked my windows partition, and decided to give 3 a try. it starting maximized is a real pain. I'm reluctant to try any of the system file editing I've read about for earlier versions until there's a response on the more recent bug. downloaded it today build 25440 32bit

no worries mate. if there are any logs or info that i can submit to help, please don't hesitate to ask :)

EDIT: I also wanted to add that i am running x64 windows ultimate, not 32bit, I just noted 32bit for the utorrent version, but i don't think you guys have a x64 bit version of utorrent do you?

This should be fixed in 3.0 25454.

Still does not appear to be working. As a work around I have added the /minimized switch to utorrent's shortcut. That seems to have the desired effect.

Yo Zali, as per administrators comment, i just had utorrent look for updates, it updated itself, and bam!

No it starts minimized :)

Thanks a bunch utorrent dudes!

This should be fixed in 3.0 25454.

Still does not appear to be working. As a work around I have added the /minimized switch to utorrent's shortcut. That seems to have the desired effect.

Yo Zali' date=' as per administrators comment, i just had utorrent look for updates, it updated itself, and bam!

No it starts minimized :)

Thanks a bunch utorrent dudes![/quote']

Odd, I have the new version and it's not starting minimized for me.

I would sugget redownloading again, and trying to reinstall 1 more time just to be sure. Also, the first time utorrent actually started minimized, it was only minimized to taskbar, I had to then minimize to taskbar, ie, X it out, and the reopen, and from the on it starts in the tray.

I would sugget redownloading again, and trying to reinstall 1 more time just to be sure. Also, the first time utorrent actually started minimized, it was only minimized to taskbar, I had to then minimize to taskbar, ie, X it out, and the reopen, and from the on it starts in the tray.

Tried reinstalling, still doesn't start minimized.

Did you turn on the start minimized feature? Keep in mind, this is for Windows startup only.

Yes sir, it's checked. Now, this wasn't a fresh install, just upgraded it, as I didn't want to lose my settings or any of my rss feeds or filters.

• 3 months later...

Archived