Resuming a download

zennla

Hi, I found a torrent for a TV series. I clicked utorrent to download only the first file (first episode), which it did with no problem. Obviously, I didn't want to download 6GB in one hit.

Now I want to download the next episodes, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this?

Do I have to start again? Thx.

Just to clarify:

I found the torrent, clicked download, opened with utorrent,

Then, all the avi files you want to download appear, and you can select/deselect which ones you want.

I only selected the first file (350mb), which downloaded. However, I now want to download some of the other files but there doesn't appear to be a way to do this...?

So right-clicking on the files in the files tab and choosing a priority other than don't download doesn't work for you?

OK, it took me a while to figure out what you meant. When I right clicked and pressed resume, there were loads of seeds but no downloading(DL), even with a 'force start'. So, I concluded that I probably needed to select(tick) all the other files for DLing (see pic below), and that's what I'm trying to sort out. The question is how...?

Here's a pic of what I'm trying to explain:

image.jpg

I DLed the first avi file, and now I want the rest.

The initial instruction was to only DL the first file. There doesn't seem to be a way to undo that. So, the 'resume torrent' won't download anything because the file is already DLed.

I hope that's clearer.

Archived