i cant find a streight answer for restting utorrent

rfmjm3

im 99% sure something in u torrent, maybe my virus scan, i'm not sure what is crashing my pc, i have made several changed to u torrent over the months so who know if i dorked up something. so to eliminate user error how can i reset it to default with loosing all my torrent both finished and in the process? i'm also going to look into the malware suggestion while i wait for a responses.

i have win xp, dual core processor, 2 gb ram, 2 HD, one for os and some program files that don't let you change there location and then another drive partitions for storage of various media.

most of my files are saved on the server as they are downloaded and are shared from there also. the torrent are on the local drive c:.

what i'm finding is ill leave the machine on and after some time usually a few hours ill come back and find its rebooted and waiting to log on, when i log on i get the windows message to check my drivers. i haven't made any driver changes in months and i don

t see any conflicts in device manager.

thank you for your time

ps

death wing i did a search for reset and default, so before you reply with some comments about that.

follow up no virus;s or malware detected. my pc has been running without utorrent on sinc i posted this initially and no reboots. so it has to be something to do with utorrent,

Archived