Scroll Bar Weirdness

kaws

I'm using utorrent 1.5.4 (25424) in mac os 10.7 and I've noticed that when you scroll the scroll bar down in bottom screen where you can look at the files and whatnot of the torrent, what happens is it stays in the same spot when you switch between torrents. So in other words, if you scroll to the bottom of the list of files in one torrent, then select a second torrent, it will still be scrolled to the bottom. This should either be reset every time you switch or even better would be remembering the location for each torrent.

• 11 months later...

I suppose another issue which is a bigger deal is selected items may not stay selected. If you're using some sort of sorting that moves stuff around the selection will stay in one spot basically changing what's selected. The part where I just barely saw this is changing/removing trackers. If I select a group and then the group moves around, I might end up removing the wrong tracker. This can happen in the space of time that it takes to right-click then select an option.

Archived