Can't change settings

redacted

I notice I can no longer change certain options in the webui such as when I right click my torrent and go to Properties, when I set a maximum upload or download speed and hit OK, then go and recheck, it always returns back to 0. I also cannot right click the files that are being downloaded in the "Files" tab and change their priority, it just simply does nothing.

It was working at one point, and I've tried deleting my settings.dat and everything else other than utserver and webui, but no dice. :/

I notice I can no longer change certain options in the webui such as when I right click my torrent and go to Properties, when I set a maximum upload or download speed and hit OK, then go and recheck, it always returns back to 0. I also cannot right click the files that are being downloaded in the "Files" tab and change their priority, it just simply does nothing.

The ability to change maximum upload rate and maximum download rate is tested during the nightly system tests run on every release. However, this test attempts to set one valid nonzero value and one invalid value, so it certainly is possible that there may be a problem with values other than the two that are tested.

What values are you attempting to set as maximum download rate and maximum upload rate? Are there any values for which you have found this operation succeeds? Are you running a 32-bit build on a 32-bit OS or a 64-bit build on a 64-bit OS, and not a 32-bit build on a 64-bit OS?

Are you able to make these changes using the HTTP interface directly (i.e., not using the web UI), and is it just using the web UI that you encounter problems?

Which revision were you using when this was working? With which revision are you finding problems?

Hi, for the download value I leave at 0, for the upload I've tried to set 20, 22, 25 etc, but it just returns to 0 next time I check it. I'm using 64-bit Fedora 15 on kernel 2.6.38.8. 64-bit uTorrent also, build uTorrent/300B(25376).

I've also tried using the latest 32-bit utserver, but same result.

afaik I am using the http interface ui? @ localhost:8080/gui

I also cannot right click the files that are being downloaded in the "Files" tab and change their priority, it just simply does nothing.

Same by me in 3.0 build 25053. When I want to change for one torrent under the Files tab the priority of files I have to do this by double clicking a file and thus rotating through priorities. Choosing the priority using right click on the file shows only the menu, all items do nothing.

• 8 months later...

Archived