help : banning peer same peer id as existing peer.

naxal

I am new to this forum. I have tried searching for an answer to the above problem. i have tried resetting the ban and changed the value of bt.allow same ip to true but I am still getting banned. Restarting doesn't help as well. Please help!

I'm having the same issue. I've moved from my desktop to the laptop thinking it might be a issue with the desktop. I've rebooted so many times and still nothing. I can download if I use a mirror and not the utorrent link. i am very new to using utorrent and any help would gladly welcomed.

Thank you.

Hiya all,

I have the same problem, ive been downloading a torrent for a while and all was working fine. I need to reboot so stopped the download, exited utorrent, rebooted and all my web access is fine but when i open utorrent and start the download again i get the following error,

[2011-08-17 03:40:59] 192.168.1.2:1579 etc etc Banning peer: same peer id as existing peer

the IP is me , i dont get it :/

I had 221 so i downloaded 3.0 and upgraded then tried again, the torrent is still listed but it wont start and the same error.

Any reply is greatly appreciated,

seek.

Archived