Torrent Contents

denbi90

So, imagine you click on a new torrent file and the "Add New Torrent" window comes up so you choose which contents/files you want to download from the torrent. You choose your files and click OK to start the download.

My problem is that I cannot find a way to bring back that window after I choose which files I want to download and therefore, I cannot add or remove files to download from the particular torrent.

Help, anyone?

http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz235/Denbi/TorrentContents.jpg

PS Unnecessary information removed from the above screenshot.

Select the specific torrent, use the "Files" tab, rightclick the file(s) and use "Priority" and voila, you can select what you want to do for each file.

I do not think you have understood my problem. What I need is to be able to access that window which gives me the option to select which files I want to download before I click OK to start downloading the torrent. Just to be understood more, BitComet has a button on its toolbar, "Properties", which enables me to change/add/stop files which I want to download. Does uTorrent lack this feature?

No it doesn't lack this feature. You just lack the ability to find it.

Preferences - UI Settings - "Show a window that displays the files inside the torrent"

I had that option ticked already and yes, a window DID show up to choose the files I want to download. Having said that, I just want that window to show up again after the first time so I edit which files I want to download. Am I clear enough now? :)

I right-click on a torrent, click on "Properties" but I see no boxes/files to tick like the way they appeared in that window which we're talking about (image below). Just information in the "General" and "Advanced" tabs.

http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz235/Denbi/TorrentContents.jpg

Is it just not possible to view that window and do alterations (apart from Download location) after adding the new torrent?

Archived