Unable to download

wizadora

I hope this is in the right place as this is my first post. I have tried to download something and get this Error: The system cannot find the path specified, as I am not technologically aware could someone explain what this means please.

I have tried to download the same thing from two places and have done the test, as advised, to see if everything is working properly all I got was the port is not open but you can still download.

It was working find at the beginning of the week this only started happening yesterday and is happening today as well I only did the test today.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have looked at the topic as suggested don't understand what I am supposed to be looking at or doing neither do I understand why it would be a speed issue, if it was would this not mean that things wouldn't be seeding either.

I have done the test again and both are running as fine so I should be able to download there are only things that I am trying to put on today that won't download it did the same yesterday. It also does it with things I had previously downloaded but deleted.

Sorry to sound stupid but I said I don't understand technology is mostly beyond me unless it is in words of one syllable and really simple.

I did a bit of googling on your behalf and came up with this link to the same question. Would suggest you read it through and see if that sorts your problem. It basically says that you probably need to set the torrent to download to a folder on your C drive. Unsure if that's what you are doing at present.

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=4557

Mac,

Thanks I had seen that didn't quite understand it when I read it but now you simplified it I have tried it but it wouldn't let me send it direct to C drive but to a different folder in there and it has now downloaded, PHEW. Simple terms I can understand at least I know what to do if anything else won't download and I have moved it to where I want it now.

Thank you very much.:D

Archived