utorrent can't connect peers/seeders

DarkPriest

Hello.

I have this problem that peers dont wana connect.. the trackers are working but 0 peers.

Sometimes 1 or 2 peers appear but then they dissapear immideatly.

I have looked around in the forums but i havent found any help so im gona post a topic myself.

i have tried Setup Guide, iv configured my firewall.. i have pretty much tried everything but it just wont connect any seeders :(

Halp?

Will appreciate all help.

DP.

P.S. I'm using a 3,5G modem and it used to work just fine( no problems with up to 500 kb/s downloads) and the Setup Guide keeps telling me Port is not opened(you are still able to download)

Hello.

I have this problem that peers dont wana connect.. the trackers are working but 0 peers.

I have looked around in the forums but i havent found any help so im gona post a topic myself.

i have tried Setup Guide, iv configured my firewall.. i have pretty much tried everything but it just wont connect any seeders :(

Halp?

DP.

P.S. I'm using a 3,5G modem and it used to work just fine( no problems with up to 500 kb/s downloads) and the Setup Guide keeps telling me Port is not opened(you are still able to download)

exactly the same problem mate

I would suggest you find the exact same file at a place called Torrentz, it will give a list of all the trackers that are running the torrent. Copy the trackers, right click your torrent, right click properties and the trackers you have loaded will come up, notice they all have a space between them, go to the bottom, leave a space and paste the trackers you got from Torrentz. Be careful and ensure that you get the exact torrent. You can do this by entering the hash number of the torrent you require in the search field. I believe that isohunt is also another site you can do this on.

Hello.

i have tried Setup Guide' date=' iv configured my firewall.. i have pretty much tried everything but it just wont connect any seeders :(

Halp?

DP.

P.S. I'm using a 3,5G modem and it used to work just fine( no problems with up to 500 kb/s downloads) and the Setup Guide keeps telling me Port is not opened(you are still able to download)[/quote']

exactly the same problem mate

hey, i was looking around the forums here and i think i found a solution.

Go to Preferances-Bittorrent-Protocol Encription and if its disabled then enable it.

Archived