Utorrent Columns Setup

Pwnage

i converted from Rufus, and i felt its default Column arrangement to be a bit more intuitive. so when i switched over from that Python memory hog i changed the µTorrent setup accordingly:

screeny3tg.th.jpg

naturally my window is smaller, but large enough to leave room for the vertical scrollbar in the Peers tab without it bringing up the horizontal bar.

edit: and the main window is sorted by # (Priority) so they stay in order, and peers is sorted by Downloaded.

Yenkaz, nice mix-and-match of themes you've got there. :) to get it to make the thumbnail, you check the box to leave on the dimensions when you upload to imageshack and it'll supply you with thumbnail links.

maku8ex, the same way you change from the default skin; you place a file that uTorrent uses instead - in this case, main.ico/tray.ico - in the appropriate directory. you get the files from the Program Icons section of the Skins page on the website here. BTW, this is all in the FAQ, i suggest you give it a browse.

maku8ex: read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ read the FAQ

K?

@maku8ex: Uh... Skins page and FAQ...?

Was there really a need for that seeing that Osmosis explained it to him and guided him to the faq?

I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..I read the FAQ..

and now I feel really dumb...sry... :P

EDIT: thnx osmosis

@Pwnage: Maybe it's because we responded to maku8ex after reading his post, before reading osmosis' post?

Lol i like the second explination better because you posted like 2 hours after osmosis. But anyways you guiys are doing a dandy job. Keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived