- Seamless transcoding between video and audio formats for many

devices, including smart phones, and game consoles

You have the chance to influence the shape of these features through

using this pre-relase software.

Incomplete features and known issues include:

- Output video formats do not work on most devices

- Converted files do not automatically copy to devices

- Transcoder settings not yet optimal

- Sort order in device and conversion panes changes each tick.

- The transcoder only uses one core to decode / encode

- Device nodes do not yet include media count

- Installing Plus features gives little feedback they are installing

- Transcoder performance is

- Profiles are not included for all devices yet

- Profiles for all devices are not correct (some converted media will not play on some devices)

Thank you again, and we hope you enjoy this exciting peek at what's to come.

Note: If you have to delete your settings to make progress on a bug, simply re-drag your .btkey file to µTorrent, and it will become µTorrent Plus again

Known issues:

*Transfer on complete broken http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=609542#p609542

*ut Plus undergoes plus activation EVERY TIME YOU START IT

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I've receive e-mail with title: "You're invited: The µTorrent Plus test program" from Firon and Dan, but can not sign in:

Join the µTorrent Plus Test Community

Sorry! Your e-mail wasn't found in the list of alpha testers. Please come back later when invites open up to more users.

What wrong?

First of all thanks for invitation. Now what i didn't like:

http://youtu.be/XUPD0aaa-rA - here you can see that files with the same name keeps changing constantly and that' date=' in my opinion, shouldn't be happening. Next - speeds are very unstable.[/quote']

That's a very... strange bug. Thanks for the report on that. You're sorting by Name, right?

Yes.

Now I've receive e-mail with title: "You're invited: The µTorrent Plus test program" from Firon and Dan, but can not sign in:

Join the µTorrent Plus Test Community

Sorry! Your e-mail wasn't found in the list of alpha testers. Please come back later when invites open up to more users.

What wrong?

was a same problem

but i download Tor Browser Portable and sing in with him

BTW that "play" feature, why not to use preferred player instead of media player imported into utorrent? Now it's very frustrating and unusable.

We will definitely take this into consideration (e.g. make this an option) as we contine to develop Plus.

Thank you.

All you should need to do is just input the email you use on the forums here and it should work.

Email auto filled by url

may be ip filter

my ISP Beeline (Russian) dynamic ip adress

P.S. crash on exit dump http://rghost.ru/23720941 auto sending not work report http error

P.P.S if click antivirus or update av bases

[2011-10-01 01:23:37] transcoder error: TranscodeController port is not set

message every 2 seconds

antivirus not working

I chuckled. "..one of our most enthusiastic forums contributors.." :lol:

Though, I do believe it's limited based on the limited number of replies in here after 6 hours!

Thanks for the opportunity, will report any bugs and/or feedback I have. You can decide, of course, if it's useful or useless! ;)

Question... can both versions µTorrent be installed on the same machine and run concurrently? Running from a flash drive does not count IMO.

Also..would you like general UI suggestions here for Plus or can they be in other section of forum? Seems like the UI for both has same framework, so taking a guess that any UI implementation can easily be ported from one to the other.

I chuckled. "..one of our most enthusiastic forums contributors.." :lol:

Though, I do believe it's limited based on the limited number of replies in here after 6 hours!

Thanks for the opportunity, will report any bugs and/or feedback I have. You can decide, of course, if it's useful or useless! ;)

Question... can both versions µTorrent be installed on the same machine and run concurrently? Running from a flash drive does not count IMO.

Also..would you like general UI suggestions here for Plus or can they be in other section of forum? Seems like the UI for both has same framework, so taking a guess that any UI implementation can easily be ported from one to the other.

No, I believe that both uTorrent versions cannot be installed at the same time, because they share the same major version number.

Yes, please put general UI suggestion here. We'll fold all suggestions into the 3.1 client.

Archived