µTorrent Plus Alpha release

AdamK

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another problem. When a torrent contain many video files, even though every singel one of them is streamable, as soon as I click stream and select the video I choose, I get "unsupported". Seems utorrent doesn't handle streaming when the torrent contain ex. 22 avi files.

Are you sure they are in a supported format? Download MediaInfo, and let us know your findings.

When I use μTorrent Plus Alpha on Windows7, everything was fine. I installed it on Windows Developer Preview and there was a problem with activation. I returned to Windows 7 and now there is a window

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2029/53015943.jpg

I will not give access to their files. What can i do in this case?

Contact support if you've activated too many times.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I successfully installed Plus, but uTorrent is saying to me: "Failed to download your plus license key". What is happening? I thought that the purchase is confirmed before you receive the special install software that convert normal to Plus?

I am using:

- 3.1.2 26749

-Windows 7 64-bit

-Dell XPS 15z

Please help!

Guys, I successfully installed Plus, but uTorrent is saying to me: "Failed to download your plus license key". What is happening? I thought that the purchase is confirmed before you receive the special install software that convert normal to Plus?

I am using:

- 3.1.2 26749

-Windows 7 64-bit

-Dell XPS 15z

Please help!

Please contact Plus support. http://help.utorrent.com/customer/portal/emails/new

• 1 month later...

Grüße

Hab mal frage wenn ich BitTorrenPlus kaufen,bin ich dann auch sicher das keine meine IP-Adressen sehe kann so das ich keine anzeigen bekomme weg klauen geistigen eigentums von den A..... von den ab mann abwälten.?THX

Archived