µTorrent Plus Alpha release

AdamK

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expand the damn window

Sir' date=' how can I do that if there is no neither "arrow" (expand) tab as in previous builds nor even OK and Cancel buttons (see the snapshot)?

And the right lower zone for expanding is inactive, either![/quote']

Hmm, inactive... eh?.. I suppose it is a bug, As well as not keeping the "damn windows'" size... :P

The torrent view doesn't go back to initial "compact" view after clicking on view button at toolbar - it just keeps switching between two - classic list and somewhat expanded list.

After restarting the uTorrent the view is back to compact. I really like that view with narrower lines which allows more torrents to be seen on the screen!

http://bayimg.com/nAkhkaAdP

The torrent view doesn't go back to initial "compact" view after clicking on view button at toolbar - it just keeps switching between two - classic list and somewhat expanded list.

After restarting the uTorrent the view is back to compact. I really like that view with narrower lines which allows more torrents to be seen on the screen!

http://bayimg.com/nAkhkaAdP

Hi There,

Thank you for the report - we know about this issue and we are fixing it for the next release.

3.1 Beta build 26419

Might be reposting some of the already mentioned errors, but just to confirm they appear more often.

1) Torrent stuck on 99.9% for hours (with lots of seeders), only finishing after restart of the client.

2) uTorrent Remote does not accept answers to the security question and when setting a new username, after restarting the client or the pc, it thinks it's installed on an other pc.

3) When torrents are checked after a crash / restart, full computer memory is used blocking every other possible use of the computer for minutes upto hours (12 GB of memory in combination with 4-40GB torrents). Can't this be less invasive?

Can we get some more info:

2) can you message me with the email you used to sign up for µTorrent remote?

3) What type of checking is happening? Are you referring to the virus scanner? How do you usually shut down µTorrent?

play button does not work for .avi movies.

virus scanner cannot be easily installed?! and takes up too much ram.

Hi,

The final version of ut Plus will ship with a different video player that will be able to play many more files than the current, stand-in player.

To disable the virus scanner, go to Options | Preferences | Anti-virus, then uncheck "Turn anti-virus feature ON"

Thanks for trying utorrent Plus.

By the way, I occasionally have changed my Adding New Torrent menu and lost an option of choosing files for download. Won't anybody help me to bring that necessary option back? The proper field in Settings ("Show files window in advanced mode") is checked but all I've got is castrated window offering Save As but not Save What Exactly ;)

That's what it looks like:0000hex0.jpg

Thanks for the report. Our bad...we'll fix it.

Archived