change to te stream feature

blumenu

so the vlc stream feature is nice but I would like to see a change

when I select stream it grabs the 1st, then 2nd then, 3rd ect,ect,ect. When it gets to a certain point I can watch it just stops getting the next piece and carries on getting the rest.When I do watch it it grabs the next piece

It would be nice if It could just continue getting the next pieces so I can let it get a head while I do things like make popcorn, get the kids in bed ect.

so the vlc stream feature is nice but I would like to see a change

when I select stream it grabs the 1st, then 2nd then, 3rd ect,ect,ect. When it gets to a certain point I can watch it just stops getting the next piece and carries on getting the rest.When I do watch it it grabs the next piece

It would be nice if It could just continue getting the next pieces so I can let it get a head while I do things like make popcorn, get the kids in bed ect.

I am with you blumenu. I am requesting the same which is if I click stream Utorrent must stream whether I am using video player or not. Please grant our wish.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to stream a file that will take longer to download than it will to play so I can start watching it at soon as possible. But to do this I have to stream the non-completing file in a loop just to get the next piece download streaming feature to work. It would be better if once the 'Stream' button is clicked the first time that a stream mode is set, then the first preview countdown could complete and after that the 'Stream' button could change to 'Play' once the ETA is less than the file size time (e.g. for a single multi-hour MKV file).

I want to stream a file that will take longer to download than it will to play so I can start watching it as soon as possible. But to do this I have to stream the non-completing file in a loop just to get the next piece download streaming feature to work. It would be better if once the 'Stream' button is clicked the first time that a stream mode is set, then the first preview countdown could complete and after that the 'Stream' button could change to 'Play' once the ETA is less than the file size time (e.g. for a single multi-hour MKV file).

I am with you blumenu. I am requesting the same which is if I click stream Utorrent must stream whether I am using video player or not. Please grant our wish.

If so, you will make µTorrent and Mainline connect to seeder or peer with "FORCED PIECE" request? I'm not sure it can, but I disagree with you guys ... If you all do that, no one will help seeder seeding the file, and not good for BitTorrent ecosystem ...

Archived