Search torrents within Utorrent

tstwitter

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to search your torrents within Utorrent ? For example I want to search all my torrents if I have anything already downloaded pertaining to "Cars 2". I have a lot of torrents that I am seeding and find it painful to manually "look" through all my loaded torrents, instead I would like to search within Utorrent.

There is a new search feature within Utorrent, but that searchs for new content, not through torrrents that you have already downloaded and are running.

tstwitter

Hi All,

One work around that I can do, is all my .torrent files I download to and store in c:\users\les\Downloads\torrents . If I use Win7 explorer and point to that directory, there is a search box in the upper right. If I type text into the Win7 explorer search box in the upper right, I then successfully can do a search of all the .torrent files that I have downloaded and "assumed" loaded into Utorrent.

This is just a work around as I have not seen a way to do a text search on all running and loaded torrents within Utorrent.

tstwitter

• 1 year later...

Archived