µTorrent 3.0.1 stable released with Share (build 26560)

Firon

also i'm a bit confuse... why the version on this link http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=105596 is higher then the last version? :\

because here it is 3.0.1, and there it is 3.1 ...

but the good news is - that if you download the latest 3.01 release from here you will be even more "confused" ...

4.the progrem take it sweet time and make me wait more then minute until it move the removed files to the trash can tongue .

just enough time to go for a cap of coffee...

1. rating window trun black when scroll it up/down

let them fix that in 3.1... 3.01 here is a serious update...

2-3....

right, bad news... :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck? My uTorrent just upgraded from 3.0 to an alpha version of 3.0.1 (25854), despite me having the 'update to beta versions' option deselected.

If I don't want beta versions, why would I want alpha versions? This is an important issue for people using private trackers who don't want to run pre-release torrent clients.

What the heck? My uTorrent just upgraded from 3.0 to an alpha version of 3.0.1 (25854), despite me having the 'update to beta versions' option deselected.

If I don't want beta versions, why would I want alpha versions? This is an important issue for people using private trackers who don't want to run pre-release torrent clients.

Hear hear!

I came online to see what was happening as the option was also deselected in my preferences and thus made me suspicious of the update. :/

Changelog:

-- 2011-10-27: Version 3.0.1 beta (build 25854)

-Fix: Fix startup crash when run after plus/3.1

-Fix: fix open containing folder when creating torrent with client

Uhhh... Can we get a changelog please? (just confirmed an auto-upgrade to 26436) :/

(sidenote: I actually do have beta upgrades enabled. that doesn't mean I don't want a changelog tho!)

25936 ? you are way behind (changelogs wise)... :P dunno what you run, but I see 26436 on the file I downloaded and am running... So, a 25936 changelog, 25854 in the topic, and 26436 - actual build ... :(

Time to get in sync, Firon... vacation is over... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
-- 2011-10-20: Version 3.0.1 alpha (build 25829)

- Fix: Hang writing partfile for multifile torrent containing a file > 4GB

-- 2011-10-21: Version 3.1 beta (build 25835)

- Fix: Hang writing partfile for multifile torrent containing a file > 4GB

Archived