Seeding trouble...

Archigram

I know this issue has been covered a million times, but none of the answers I've found seem to help my situation.

I have the common problem of, after I'm done downloading, the torrent seeds pretty well for a little while, but then suddenly drops off quite a bit to .1 or .2kB/s, then stops completely. But then it will sometimes start up again at .1kB/s again for a split second, then stop. I have my seeding goal set at 200%, and I have peer.lazy_bitfield set to true. I don't have a firewall, and my ISP is Comcast.

Is there some other setting I'm missing, or is Comcast just impossible to seed from?

I can't ever seem to get my ratio above ≈70% and I fear I will be kicked out of my tracker! Any suggestions?

Oh I see... When you say there's no one to upload to, do you mean just because there is a limited amount of people using that tracker (because it's private)? So even if uTorrent is telling me there are peers, they just aren't connecting to me, but someone else instead? In this particular case there are more seeds than peers...

Archived