Bulletstorm

When i try to connect on remote utorrent on pc there is no problem...But when i try it on my cellphone (nokia n97 - symbian s60 v5) on opera mobile it says that login name or pass is incorrect, but i know its correct even the upper letters are correct...So what seems to be a problem because i would really like to access my utorrent from anywhere with wlan connection (i am using home wlan to connect on remote utorrent).

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

There may be some particular problem with that Opera version. Unfortunately we don't have the resources to test on every browser. Try updating your version of Opera, there have been problems with its javascript interpreter and the decryption+key negotiation in the past.

• 3 months later...

I can not access utorrent remote between two PCs, one Win7 64bit up to date and the other WinXT 32 bit up to date. Running Windows Firewall and AVG anti virus on both PCs. The PCs are about 100 km apart, and they use different ISPs.

I am running utorrent 3.1.2 (build 26821) and the other is the same. I have executed the remote on both PCs and they both show “Accessible.”

I log onto https://remote.utorrent.com/ and enter the Computer Name and Password for the other PC. I click Stay Signed In and click Log In. The same thing happens using the other PC. I have tried both IE8 and FFox 10.0.2.

Nothing happens, it just stays on that web page.

What am I doing wrong?

I also am having trouble logging into uTorrent remote, both the android app and web versions. I have tried a PC (web version), two different browsers on my android phone (web version), and the android app. In every instance I get the same message:

401: Remote client returned an authorization-related error

The remote uTorrent client could not verify your username or password. Please check them and try again.

I have rebooted (remotely) the computer running uTorrent, and I have gone in (remotely) and changed both the computer name and password from their previous values to ensure there is no misspelling, etc. I have probably attempted login at least 15 times, across all four interfaces, both before and after changing the computer name and password, all with the same 401 error.

Any help appreciated.

Archived