Error is Dire

LDMartin1959

Hi.

Do you have this problem still? Is it a full name of error? Did you change anything before it happened?

I restarted and it has not given me another error yet. Of course, the file was downloading fine for quite a while last night without error so I don't know how long it ran before the error occurred or how long it may run before it is likely to occur again.

As far as I remember the message I posted was the full message. But I might have missed something. If it happens again I will take a screenshot.

As far as I know, I didn't change anything before it happened other than adding a few additional torrents to the queue. At least, I didn't change anything intentionally. Who knows what I might have done inadvertently.

Current status of the download is 0/kbs, seeds 0(0), peers 0(8).

It came back while I was out this morning. See image for error info:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-3Zg1_zSpFcg/TteUinj7wRI/AAAAAAAADhc/TLsoqO_Bd9w/s1440/Error%252520is%252520dire.jpg]

The portion of the error which read "Error: Is a directory" is curious. I presume it is referring to a directory on some other peer since the only directory I have for it was created during the download process.

ADDENDUM: Got a note that my original image link could not be accessed. Sorry about that folks. Shoulda known better than to use a Microsoft service. New link above should be accessible to all.

• 1 month later...

What Is Error directory Mean,Does somebody have a troubleshooting Technique for it or an answer to fix this Problem I have tryin to download My movies.When it's downloading a little bit,a little red exclamation point pops up saying error is a directory...WHY and how do I fix this,or has anyone fixed this problem yet please let me know soon,OH YEAH I USE A MAC.just in case if thats helpful!

Archived