unable to update

jomzjc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Can somebody please help me? I have purchased uTorrent Plus but when I install it and open it the free version opens which has a tag at the bottom that tells me to upgrade to uTorrent Plus. Your assistance in solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Same problem here. Bought the upgrade. Downloaded the installer. Ran it - All it did was open utorrent 3.0. Though it might download the new software, but nothing happened. Windows 7 64 bit.

Any suggestions?

:(Sorry - Posted twice.:lol:

You need to close 3.0 first. File -> Exit.

THEN run the personalized Plus installer you should've gotten in your email and that should do the trick.

Can somebody please help me? I have purchased uTorrent Plus but when I install it and open it the free version opens which has a tag at the bottom that tells me to upgrade to uTorrent Plus. Your assistance in solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Did you close the old client before running the new personalized installer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm currently running uTorrentPlus 3.1 (build 26671) on my computer an when ever it opens it tells me that there is an upgrade available so what I do is that I accept the upgrade but the upgrade always fails. Can anyone assist in solving this matter? :(

• 4 weeks later...

Same issue here

I paid for upgrade-downloaded new installer from confirmation email- and noupgrade came through

I then deleted the old "free" version-totally uninstalled and did the same thing...the free version automatically installed by itself

The Plus version is no where to be found

Please help as I have sent 2 emails already to the utorrent help email address- but no reply as of yet....

• 4 months later...

Archived