µTorrent 3.1 stable (build 26671)

Firon

rafi

any idea if they fix this

I've already told you that there is nothing to "fix". I think it is not a bug, but a feature - using common cache area sized 128M for both read + write.

I agree, that they can probably improve cache management by assigning separate read/write cache sizes. This will consume more memory. So, I think that a reasonable tradeoff can possibly be - to add some kind of minimum "watermarks" to both caches, that will define a mandatory minimum for each cache.

As it is - I am not so sure that just using Windows cache wouldn't be better.

utorrent 3.x and up has started getting banned on a lot trackers and therefore can't use the client.

Due to a serious bug in uTorrent 3.1 that causes it not to ban peers sending bad data, we have been forced to remove it from our client whitelist. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

That's what the site I use utorrent on had posted in their forum, any way you guys can quickly fix this bug so it can be used on the sites again because if not then a majority of people will be forced to go back to 2.2.1 and not update to the newer versions of utorrent if it can't be used with a majority of sites.

We're aware of it and will fix it. We'll probably bump the version # to make it easier for trackers to distinguish.

utorrent 3.x and up has started getting banned on a lot trackers and therefore can't use the client.

Due to a serious bug in uTorrent 3.1 that causes it not to ban peers sending bad data' date=' we have been forced to remove it from our client whitelist. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

That's what the site I use utorrent on had posted in their forum, any way you guys can quickly fix this bug so it can be used on the sites again because if not then a majority of people will be forced to go back to 2.2.1 and not update to the newer versions of utorrent if it can't be used with a majority of sites.[/quote']

We're aware of it and will fix it. We'll probably bump the version # to make it easier for trackers to distinguish.

Great, thanks a lot. :)

Archived