Not enough disk space?

Vasileff

Ok, for some reason someone deleted my post and locked the other thread (posted by someone else)...

Anyways... uTorrent keeps telling me that there's not enough space on my HDD when there's more than 20GB free space and I'm downloading 6GB file.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit SP1

P.S. Am I breaking any rules by posting my problem?

Oh, I didn't mean to hijack any threads... Just though I could use it since I got the same problem as the guy had..

Well the message I get is in Bulgarian, so I don't know how exactly it is in Eglish, but it should be something like "There is not enough disk space to store the file". BTW, if I ignore the message I'm still able to download the file. Yet I'm not sure if it will be useable after the download is complete (still downloading it)

If you have not set your directory download location, I would think it defaults to the C: drive - where uTorrent is located. How much free space do you have on that drive? If the case is your C: drive has less than 6GB free space, you whould get that message. uTorrent does not know if you are going to put it on another drive. Nor if you are not planning to start it immediately, but rather you plan to free up some space prior to starting it. (I cannot see your screen shots. China does let me display them.)

Archived