"Sign Up" for WebUI beta testing

Directrix

Hey, I would love to test out the utorrent WebUI. I have tested other programs and currently I am beta testing MSN Messenger and have submitted several bugs already, so I am familiar with the beta testing process. Also, I almost always have utorrent open and downloading something.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I would love to test the webUI. I will test it in IE, firefox, and my main browser opera 9 TP2. I have a 3MB/s connection. I only have XP, but I have 3 machines that I can test it on. I can also test it in the SBC yahoo! browser. I test betas for avast and for µT as well. I can also test it on computers that arent at my house like at friends or at familys. And, as you can see im a very active member here on the forums, so ill report anything that doesnt seem right.

Hi,

I have used Utorrent since it was first released pretty much daily, and since I travel alot between school, work and home the webui would be an awesome tool to let me use bitorrent when I'm not at home. I also have a "seeder box" that I could use it on. I'd consider myself an avid user of utorrent. My home connection is 8/1 mbit and my seeder box is 10/10. I use Firefox and Opera as browsers, and WinXP and Win2k as OS's.

I've also asked multiple times about it on irc so I am really eager to test it out.

I would like to test this new feature.

I have worked with betas for years, I like testing new stuff and sometimes give back some input and criticism, both negative and positive.

I have 100/100 Mbit connection.

And my selling point is; I have found this feature useless for months and now when I setup remote desktop I realized Im only using it to login and check µT. So this could be a nice feature after all! :)

I would like to test out WebUI. I'm a Microsoft Beta tester for most of their stuff. I also run several servers in a datacenter and at home. I have a 10/10mbps connection, but I'm often away from home as I'm in the Department of National Defence (DND Canada) so the WebUI would be an awesome addition to my torrent downloads, as they often include inside information that's crucial for my work and bla bla bla :P

Anyhow, if you think I'm worthy of testing the UI, let me know.

Hi, i would really appreciate the opportunity to test this webUI. I currently have 3 computer that i use on an everyday basis. I use my main amd x2 rig (my home desktop)for all my torrents and i use my powerbook g4 for everything at school. Im in school pretty much all day everday and it would be nice to be able to start a torrent on my home pc w/ this w/o having to wait till i get home.

also my 3rd pc is used exclusivly for vista testing (official tester here) and when im using it im in the other end of the house so again it would be nice to be able to start torrents w/o having to get up.

also on occasion i use my pda so this would be yet another option for testing.

anyways i've been using utorrent for a couple months now and i would just really like the opportunity to test out the latest and greatest you have to offer.

Mind if i test this out as well? Im already on the IRC chan and all..

Besides, i tend to install newest firefox alpha builds while they're still alpha .. same with IE builds while they're still Beta .. besides, i idle in dev already .. i'd like to do something other then idle :P

Plus i've got a nifty FiOS connection - 15mbit/2mbit - if it's really important.

I can help.

* I run Kubuntu linux

* I use Konqueror (and since both konqy and safari have the same rendering engine, Safari should work too)

* I use Firefox, but I understand many, MANY others do as well.

* I'm pretty good at finding bugs. That is to say, bugs usually find me.

* I am constantly using bittorrents (not really a plus... just means I like sharing Kubuntu linux .iso's)

edit: also, any information on the Web-based seeding feature? I requested it like back in '05, and I realise many people might not like this concept, but some words would be nice.

Hello,

I would like to test this new exciting looking interface.

-I run multiple platforms, including Win9x/2k/XP/Vista and U/Kubuntu Linux

-Run almost every browser known (primary is opera 9 BETA)

-Have 10/1 connection and ample memory/disk space available for use

I'd like to give it a try. I can test it on WinXP Home, WinXP Pro, WinME and Win98 thanks to all my virtual machines.

Been using BitTorrent for 2 years. Fluent in Azureus, BitTornado, BitComet, ABC and the Official.

I may not be a big member here, but I'm a regular on Slyck, FSP and the P2PConsortium.

I really would like to be a tester. I Run Firefox and Internet Explorer on WinXP SP2, and would be willing to install other Browsers if need be.

Why am I a good tester?

-I am active on IRC, almost always on.

-I have tested a lot of games and apps in the past, including MS betas, and was very active in their beta tests. I consistently notified them of any bugs I noticed and improvements.

-I know Firon preaty well via several private trackers (That has to count for something)

-I have a 10MBit connection at my University. Therefore due to trafic shapping I do use Encryption.

-I really enjoy uTorrent, and exploring its possibillites.

-I have used Bittorrent since it's first public build. Starting with Mainline, and then once Shadows Experimental was released, going to that. Then moving to Azureus shortly after, then after hearing about uTorrent, I went to that.

-I run Bittorrent nearly 24/7 with about 100 torrents and 20 on avg active at any time.

Basically I really would love to be a part of the beta test team. I have been looking forward towards this feature for a long time and think that I could give a lot to the uTorrent team.

No one here knows me and I have few reasons to test. Does that qualify me? :D (I can test on W2K3E, WXP, etc, have uTorrent open 24/7 with at least 5 torrents seeding and more leeching, have tested many other apps and have a 0% leak record, etc, etc, etc...)

Would like to give this webui beta test a whirl.

If anyone read I stated in this thread: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=7990 my desire for outside utorrent management so have been waiting to test this on:

99% 6+ months azureus uptime solid use

100/100 connection

Always in the irc channel (Look im there halfway down the list)

Would possibly use this a lot anyways

Browsers: Firefox & IE

I'd totally be up for beta testing the WebUI. I used to use Azureus (way too bloated, RAM hog) only because it had a Dashboard widget available. So while I had Azureus running on my Windows XP computer, I was still able to browse and download Torrents while on my iBook running Tiger using Dashboard. Since I switched to uTorrent I've missed that ability, but the other pros to uTorrent greatly out numbered that one con. It's always nice to monitor downloads while at work, or be able to roam around the house with wireless and still add new Torrents.

I constantly have some kind of torents uploading downloading, always monitoring them, and always adding to them. I will be able to test the WebUI in IE, Opera, Firefox, and Safari, as those are the browsers that I use from day to day. Thats on Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Mac OSX 10.4 'Tiger'. Also being a Web Developer myself, I could probably help fix certain issues that may arise (I'm familiar with XHTML1.1 Standards, Javascript, CSS, and the whole AJAX bit).

I'd love to take this thing for a test drive. I've been following whatever progress I could since I heard of its development and I hope that I can help out in any way possible.

I'd like to test it, I have xp sp2, Opera, IE, Firefox etc. and i'd also like to see how well it'll work and try to iron out the bugs.

I'm also downloading/uploading constantly and could try and help out in any way possible.

Hi, I'd like to test the uTorrent WebUI.

I have experience in programming in many languages.

I also have boxes running Apple, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and various *nix distros.

I have many browsers, from Opera to Firefox to IE7 to Flock, so multi-browser testing is not a problem either.

I use uTorrent as my primary bittorrent client and I'm very satisfied, I'd like to be able to experience the WebUI as well.

I currently test several apps for Microsoft, and so I am quite good at discovering bugs and reporting them.

I can test out µTorrent WebUI in IE6, IE7, Opera, Firefox 1.5.0.2 and 2.0 Alpha1, on Vista, Safari, Webkit (nightly safari builds), and Omniweb. Platforms I would have access to include Win XP SP2, Ubuntu Drapper Flight 6, Fedora Core 5, OSX 10.4.5 and Windows 98 SE/2000 SP4.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Archived