"Sign Up" for WebUI beta testing

Directrix

i'd really like to test this feature!!this is a feature that i have been waiting for in µtorrent now for a long time! i'm an active beta tester in alot of things and always give good feedback, ive been using all the µtorrent beta's also and have been a user since back in the 1.0 days. I use opera as my main browser which is the least popular out of the main 3 so i would love to help get it working perfectly in opera as alot of web app's don't.i use torrents all the time and although on my pc most days, i am away from it from about 9 until 6 and many evenings, so having this control over what im downloading will be a great help to me and im sure everyone else in this community!! Thanks.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to test this new feature. I can test it in IE and Firefox, and possibly others. I also use a variety of operating systems, including Windows Server 2003 and Ubuntu Linux. I'm not at my computer often, and usually I remote in to check my torrents. This would be a cool alternative. I would be happy to help.

-Ares

I'd like to participate in the beta as well

I'm using an xp machine as a server with utorrent and some other stuff running on it (although the motherboard died on it and I'm in the process of RMAing it) so I always access that computer remotely through remote desktop just to check up on my torrents... The webui would be a great addition for me

I would like to test the webUI, I'm running uTorrent on multiple gigabit servers (W2K3 - Standard Edition) and upload at a very mainstream and big tracker. I can test it on multiple browsers and operating systems (Internet Explorer - Firefox and Opera) and Windows XP and Slackware...

I would love to Beta test the new webui.

Have used the Azureus webui plugin, radmin, vnc.

Im running µtorrent on xp and w2k. (if its realy needed w95).

Im able to test with ubuntu also.

Using FF 1.5/2.0, IE 5.5/6 and sometimes Opera.

Will test in school and at home.

I have experience with routers, nat, proxy.

Hello!

I'm one of oldest utorrent user. I really like this program. Can't imagine downloading anything without it.

It's really would be gratefull to help in testing webui. I could test it on few servers, also on my home pc. Will try running it on win2k, winxp.

I would like to test it out as well. I use dapper Ubuntu/ WinXP with utorrent 1.5 on a desktop and laptop and i would love to help out in testing the webui for this awesome client. :) I also use wap on my cell phone and that would be something i could test as well.

Thanks

Hello, I 'd like to test the WebUI too.

I can test it from Windows, Linux, with various browsers.

I also want to see how easy is, to be translated to another language. :D

I can enter IRC and report bugs and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

i would like the chance to test out WebUI

i am a winxp user, on 8mb broadband

and download vaste amounts and give quality report on issues & suggestion

i have been using computer for many years and have the experience & qualifications to go with it

if you require any info please feel free to contact me

I would love to test this! I use eMule web interface all the time because I can no longer use my own connection for p2p (directly). I download on another computer, and remotely admin. Having such a feature for bittorrent would make things much easier for me because Remote desktop is simply too slow!

Hi all,

being a quality manager and test document author for about 8 years, I would like to contribute to this ambitious project, as i t seems to me that it is going into the right direction.

I can offer

- scenario and process design

- test plan management and test document authoring

- well documented test protocol

- structured and precise feedback

I am not sure if there is already a scenario envisioning mobile devices, but I surely can contribute here. Furthermore, I am definately looking forward to test in a text mode browser scenario, manly using *nix (but maybe also z/OS) OS flavours.

Cheers,

/theos

I would like to sign up for this beta. I have been using utorrent for a long time. Very experienced with testing software including live messenger, vista, Ie7. I normally use win XP pro and firefox. I can also test on Vista and ie 7 if needed. I have a 1.5/384 DSL connection.

Hello, Im just gonna say why I should test it.

I've got 3 diffrent platforms:

Mac

PC

AmigaONE

Im a oldschool beta tester specified in php and myslq.

I really dont need this program but im exited to see how it works with my platforms and how the structure is build.

I really dont use IRC that often so please Email/PM me information about how to get acces to the webUI if you decide to use me as a skipper on this ship!

Yours,

Ortner

Archived