"Sign Up" for WebUI beta testing

Directrix

OK, it was about time for me to sign up. I had some other problems, but now it's all creared and I'm all ready for testing.

I've 2 boxes - Windows 2003 Server Standard and Ubuntu Linux

Opera and IE6 and Firefox on the win

Opera, Konqueror, Mozilla and Firefox on the Linux

routers to play with and plenty of other boxes to test from

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i want to signup for the beta test because i'm often using ultravnc to control my utorrent running at home on my desktop pc.

because ultravnc is producing a very high load i'm looking forward to the utorrent webui.

using: win xp prof

browser: interent explorer & firefox

using a router

greetz,

mysputnik

Hi, i would really like to sign up for the WebUI beta testing!

I have 3 computers, one being a server running Windows XP Pro, one being Win XP Home and my laptop being Win XP Tablet Edition.

I use my server to do 'download jobs'. What i have done is shared a folder on the network that is on my server, and then i put a torrent file in it, and using uTorrent's built in function, it automaticly starts downloading the torrent with out any other configuring. Once the download has finished, the downloaded file(s) is put into a finished download folder.

The WebUI would be an great feature to use with my server because i have to look on my server's desktop to check how the torrent is doing, the WebUI would change this and i would be able to check it much quicker and i would also be able to check it remotely.

I use a belkin wireless router, so i can also test to see if everything is working fine with uTorrent.

Question: Does the WebUI include a feature so that i can add a torrrent to uTorrent remotely?

I really hope i can test out this great new feature!

edit (again): i forgot to add, i could also try this webUI out on my PSP, and see how that likes it :), I'm also doing a software development course at college, so using beta software and seeing how its developed may help me :) Thanks

Thanks, Dave

I am able to test within firefox, and IE 7 on my XP Computer.

I also have a Slackware Box, running KDE and browsers Firefox and Konqueror.

I am a heavy user of my current WebUI on Azureus at the moment, but Azureus uses way tooo many resources so I am looking for a new client.

what is hapening?

i registered and writed my username in the script and password.. and i join the chanel i type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY -PASS- and then type /msg ChanServ invite #utorrent-webui and then i only get :

NickServ- This nickname is registered and protected. If it is your

-

-NickServ- nick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY PASSWORD

-

-NickServ- please choose a different nick.

-

-NickServ- If you do not change within one minute, I will change your nick.

-

-NickServ- Password incorrect.

-

-> *nickserv* IDENTIFY ******

-

* services.p2p-irc.net sets mode: +r

-

-NickServ- Password accepted - you are now recognized.

-

#utorrent-webui unable to join channel (invite only)

-

-ChanServ- Permission denied.

-

-> *ChanServ* invite #utorrent-webui

-

-ChanServ- Permission denied.

:/

Hi!

I'm new here in the community, but I've used µtorrent a long time now, and I simply love it more and more.

Fredrik is my nick at IRC, and I would love to test this BETA version of WebUI. Why? Well, as said I've used the client a long time, so all releases of µtorrent would be a honour to test! I would like to help µtorrent and the creators, so if I find any bugs I will of course give a tip, so You can improve this great program!

My connection is 4000/2000.

Using Opera and WinXP Pro.

Mvh,

Fredrik.

Hello,

I would like to offer to help beta test the webUI for utorrent. hopefully i'm not too late :)

I am the developer of phpABC, a php based web interface for the ABC bit torrent client. Not only have I developed a web interface for a bit torrent client, I regularly use this web based ui, so I feel I am well suited for this beta test.

I run a win98 client with the latest firefox for web surfing and torrent management, though utorrent would run on an XP server

Thanks for your consideration

fr

10 slots left ... any spots reserved for a sony psp browser ?

my reason, its winter here in australia & its just too cold to jump out of bed @ night.

i havent seen any mention of the psp yet so hopefully i will be the 1st to use uTorrents webUI on a handheld console.

forgot to mention i have a DI-624 wireless router & 512 / 256 cable connection.

Peace out !!

Archived