empty completed on column

zzz_tonight

Hi,

There are some torrents whose completed on column is blank, this kinda ruins the sorting style that I'd like, that is sort according to completed time then added time. How to fix this? perhaps copy the added time info to the completed time. Where does utorrent stores this sort of information and how to edit it?

I have noticed this under the following cert. At one time, I decided to move the downloading of certain types of torrents to another machine. I also moved the data that I have already downloaded of the same type. This required me to install uTorrent on that machine, load the torrents of the files I have already downloaded, and force a re0check. Then once the re-check was completed the completed on column was still blank. And the torrent file was still in the active torrents directory (set in preferences). The only way I could get a date there was to start seeding. Then the torrent file was moved and the completed on date was set to when I started seeding.

So it would seem within uTorrent the check to set date and move itorrent is performed on the seeding logic side rather than the "Force re-check" logic. One would wonder if the purpose to put it there was so the check would not need to be in two locations, Force re-check and in the download logic.

Archived