My Entire Computer Crashes when Torrenting files.

Kodee2

My problem is whenever I am torrenting a file my computer will always completely crash, and by that I mean it freezes up for a brief moment where I can't do anything then I receive a blue screen and my computer dumps then proceeds to restart itself. I have been unable to complete a whole torrent download without at least one crash, I still am able to complete downloads eventually but the crashes happen erratically. It has happened regardless of the torrent client I use (I have used uTorrent and bitTorrent) but the crashes still persist. I have downloaded AVG 2012 Free to remove viruses causing the crashes and they still come. Downloads work perfectly fine and the crashes stop when I am not torrenting anything but I have no idea how to stop them when I do torrent. Please help.

My OS is windows 7.

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=111444

My problem is the exact same as in this thread. I am sorry that I did not search for it before.

But, your response to the person who was having my same problem was:

"The cause of that bluescreen is either your network adapter drivers or internet security software."

How do I fix the problem with my network adapter drivers/internet security software?

Archived